Skip to main content

Loss and Damage of Registration Card

A worker has to apply for a new Registration Card if he/she has lost his/her card. He/She should go to a Workers Registration Service Point and pay an administration fee of HKD100 for application for a new card.

Workers can bring their damaged cards to a Workers Registration Service Point, CIC staff will check the cards and replace them if necessary. Workers may need to pay an administration fee for replacing their registration cards.

For the above issues, you are advised to make a booking at 2873 1911 first. 

Last Updated: 2019-03-18 15:46:56