Skip to main content
CIC Service Centres
- Construction Workers Registration and renewal could be applied by e-Application, mail, and "easyJob" mobile app. The registration card would be issued and posted to the successful applicants without visiting the CIC Service Centres in person. For more details, please refer to the webpage "How to apply". If an in-person application is necessary, a prior appointment is required by phone (tel: 2873 1911), "easyJob" mobile app or by email (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). For any other enquiries about training courses and trade tests, please call the CIC Hotline (tel: 2100 9000).
- All visitors must complete a health declaration form, take body temperature and wear masks before entering CIC premises. Visitors who have a body temperature higher than 37˚C, not wearing masks, reside in buildings with confirmed cases, or have been to the countries/areas with outbreaks of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (Details are in accordance with the updated health quarantine announcements by the Centre for Health Protection), are not allowed to enter the CIC premises. For details of the latest CHP updates, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection website (URL: www.chp.gov.hk).
|CIC Service Centre
||Service Hour(1, 2 & 3)
||G/F, 44 Tai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay
(Exit A, MTR Kowloon Bay Station) (Map)
|9 am – 6 pm
Mondays to Fridays
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
||Shop 6-7, MTR Nam Cheong Station
(Opposite to the gates of Exit D within the Station) (Map)
(1) Arrangements on Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning
- On Mondays to Fridays, if the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning (“related warning”) is cancelled at or before 2 pm, all CIC Service Centres will resume duty within 2 hours; if the related warning is cancelled or lower after 2 pm, all CIC Service Centres will be closed.
(2) All CIC Service Centres will be closed at 5:00 pm on the following specified date. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- 21 September 2021 (Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival)
(3) All the CIC Service Centres are closed on the following public holidays and specified date(s). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- 22 September 2021 (The day following the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival)
- 1 October 2021 (National Day)
- 14 October 2021 (Chung Yeung Festival)
Last Updated: 2021-09-16 23:21:30