Application for Provisional Registration

Proof of Working Experience: If you are applying for provisional registration of a trade, you have to fill in and submit the "Working Experience Certification Form for Application for Registration as Registered Skilled / Semi-skilled Workers (Provisional)" (Form PR1) to prove your personal working experience in that trade. For details, please refer to the "Guidance Notes on Completing Working Experience Certification Form for Application for Provisional Registration" and "Working Experience Requirements on Provisional Registration for Relevant Trades".

Closing Date for Application for Provisional Registration: Please note further announcements on the closing date and related arrangement.

How to become a Registered Skilled Worker / Registered Semi-skilled Worker after provisional registration:

Specified Training Courses

A Registered Skilled Worker (Provisional) may apply for registration as a Registered Skilled Worker of a particular trade after completing a specified training course and its assessment.