The 3rd meeting of the Construction Industry Council for 2009 is scheduled for 31 July 2009 (Friday) at 2:30 pm in Room 1201, 12/F, Murray Building, Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong.
The agenda items of the open-door session of the meeting include:
1. 2nd and 3rd Meetings of Committee on Procurement for 2009
2. 3rd and 4th Meetings of Committee on Subcontracting for 2009
3. 2nd and 3rd Meetings of Committee on Environment and Technology for 2009
4. 2nd Meeting of Committee on Construction Site Safety for 2009
5. 1st and 2nd Meetings of Committee on Manpower Training and Development for 2009
6. 2nd and 3rd Meetings of Construction Industry Training Board for 2009
The public are welcome to observe the open-door session of the meeting. Due to physical constraints of the venue, seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The discussion in the closed-door session will not be open to the public in view of privacy and financial sensitivity.
29 July 2009
Last Updated: 2019-02-25 19:34:41