The 5th meeting of the Construction Industry Council for 2009 is scheduled for 30 October 2009 (Friday) at 2:30 pm in Room 1201, 12/F, Murray Building, Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong.
The agenda items of the open-door session of the meeting include:
1. 3rd Meeting of Committee on Construction Site Safety for 2009
2. 4th Meeting of Committee on Procurement for 2009
3. 5th Meeting of Committee on Subcontracting for 2009
3.1 Guidelines on Dispute Resolution
4. 5th Meeting of Committee on Environment and Technology for 2009
4.1 Summary Report on Review of Local Construction Standards
5. 3rd Meeting of Committee on Manpower Training and Development for 2009
6. 4th Meeting of Construction Industry Training Board for 2009
The public are welcome to observe the open-door session of the meeting. Due to physical constraints of the venue, seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The discussion in the closed-door session will not be open to the public in view of privacy and financial sensitivity.
28 October 2009
Last Updated: 2019-02-25 19:34:40