The 5th meeting of the Construction Industry Council for 2011 is scheduled for 28 October 2011 (Friday) at 2:30 pm at Board Room, Construction Industry Council Headquarters, 15/F Allied Kajima Building, 138 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
The agenda items of the open-door session of the meeting include:
1) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Construction Site Safety for 2011
2) 4th Meeting of Committee on Environment and Technology for 2011
3) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Procurement for 2011
4) 4th Meeting of Committee on Subcontracting for 2011
5) 3rd Meeting of Construction Industry Training Board for 2011
6) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Manpower Training and Development
The public are welcome to observe the open-door session of the meeting. Due to physical constraints of the venue, seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The discussion in the closed-door session will not be open to the public in view of privacy and financial sensitivity.
26 October 2011
Last Updated: 2019-02-25 19:34:38