CIC Service Centres
If it is necessary to visit the service centres, please make an appointment via hotline (Tel: 2873 1911), "easyJob" mobile app or email ([email protected]).
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee by Octopus.
- For new registration or request for update of photo record, a recent colour photo with clear facial features in plain white background must be provided.
- For the lost card replacement application, the applicant must provide the report of lost/stolen property issued by HK Police, and the original HKID, or acknowledgement of application for HKID, or other identity documents with HKID number & photo, such as passport/ Home Return Permit. The expiry date of the replaced registration card remains unchanged.
Workers Registration can be applied via the following channels. Successful applicants will receive their registration cards by post without the need of visiting service centres. For details, please visit CIC website - Registration Services - Registration Services - How to Apply.
- “easyJob” Mobile App
- By post
Application video guides:
- How to use easyJob (Applicable only to RENEWAL of HK Permeant Resident & Update Information) (Chinese version only)
- How to apply for Construction Workers Registration via eForm?
- How to fill in the Application Form for Construction Workers Registration and the required application materials?
To ascertain registration particulars of a registered construction workers for the purposes specified under the Construction Workers Registration Ordinance (Cap. 583), please access the Register of Construction Workers on the CIC website (www.cic.hk/wregister).
For enquiries, please contact us through workers registration hotline tel. 2873 1911, WhatsApp 6010 1769 or email at [email protected]. Other enquiries can be made to CIC Hotline 2100 9000, or:
- Safety Training Courses – Tel: 2100 9568; Email: [email protected]
- Trade Tests – Tel: 2100 9262; WhatsApp 5720 0072
- Full Time Courses (New Admission) – Tel: 2100 9723
- Kwai Chung Courses – Tel: 2100 9600
- Full Time Short Courses – Tel: 2100 9601
- Sheung Shui Courses – Tel: 2100 9778
- Kowloon Bay and Training Grounds Courses – Tel: 2100 9500 / 5742 7990
- BIM Programmes – Tel: 3199 7343
- Non-BIM/Management Courses – Tel: 2100 9893
- Levy – Tel: 2100 9346
- Construction Workers Registration System (CWRS) – Tel: 21009863, Email: [email protected]
- Construction Industry Caring Campaign - Apply via WhatsApp: 9764 1945 / Telephone: 2100 9000
|CIC Service Centre
||Service Hour(1,2 & 3)
||G/F, 44 Tai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay
(Exit A, MTR Kowloon Bay Station) (Map)
|9 am – 6 pm
Mondays to Fridays
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Shop 6-7, MTR Nam Cheong Station
(Opposite to the gates of Exit D within the Station) (Map)
(1) Arrangements on Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above / “Extreme Condition” / Black Rainstorm Warning
- On Mondays to Fridays, if the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above / “Extreme Condition” / Black Rainstorm Warning (“related warning”) is cancelled at or before 2 pm, all CIC Service Centres will resume duty within 2 hours; if the related warning is cancelled or lower after 2 pm, all CIC Service Centres will be closed.
(2) All the CIC Service Centres are closed on the following public holidays and specified date(s). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- 22 Jun 2023 (Tuen Ng Festival)
- 02 Oct 2023 (The day following National Day)
- 23 Oct 2023 (Chung Yeung Festival)
- 25 Dec 2023 (Christmas Day)
- 26 Dec 2023 (The first weekday after Christmas Day)
(3) All the CIC Service Centres are closed earlier at 5 pm on the following specified date(s). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- 29 Sep 2023 (Mid-Autumn Festival)
- 22 Dec 2023 (Winter Solstice)
- 31 Dec 2023 (New Year's Eve)