Skip to main content
CIC provides three categories of trade tests for the construction workers:
- Civil and building construction trade tests;
- Construction-related electrial and mechanical trade tests; and
- Certification tests for machineries and crane operation
- To provide independent and creditable trade testing services;
- To establish skills standard and competency level for construction industry;
- To conduct skills assessment and award certificate of competence to skilled workers; and
- To facilitate construction industry to employ qualified skilled workers, offer recognised qualifications to skilled workers and enhance skilled workers’ status
Please download the leaflet for further details.
|Scan and download our Mobile App to understand more!
|| Subscribe and watch our YouTube Channel now!
Last Updated: 2020-05-26 18:41:46