Apply for Construction Industry “Anti-epidemic Fund” (Consultants, Contractors and Subcontractors)
1. Consultant -
- companies in the List of Consultants of the Engineering & Associated Consultants Selection Board (EACSB) and List of Consultants of the Architectural and Associated Consultants Selection Board (AACSB) of the Government; or
2. Contractors -
- who have paid construction industry levy to the CIC during the period from 1 January 2019 to 19 February 2020 pursuant to the Construction Industry Council Ordinance (Cap.587); or
3. CIC Registered Specialist Trade Contractors and Registered Subcontractors -
- having made MPF contributions for their employed registered construction worker(s) during the period from 1 January 2019 to 19 February 2020 under the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485); and held valid registration within the period; and
- submit any one set of MPF contribution document and specify registration number(s) and name(s) of relevant registered construction worker(s).
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
1. Business Registration Certificate; and
2. Applicant’s bank account proof (including Bank name, name of account holder and account number) within the past 3 months; and / or
3. (applicable to consultants only) Letter from the Development Bureau regarding the Anti-epidemic Fund; or
4. (applicable to subcontractors only) Any one MPF Employer Contribution document during the period from 1 January 2019 to 19 February 2020
(must clearly show the name of registered workers and the Construction Workers Registration Card Number).
The subsidy will be transferred within 2 to 3 weeks after the application is completed and a notification email will be sent accordingly.
Hotline: 3199 7377
Fax: 2100 9090
Construction Industry Council reserves the right to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time.