The 1st meeting of the Construction Industry Council for 2009 is scheduled for 27 February 2009 (Friday) at 2:30 pm in Room 1201, 12/F, Murray Building, Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong.
The agenda items of the open-door session of the meeting include:
1. 1st Meeting of Committee on Environment and Technology for 2009
2. 1st Meeting of Committee on Procurement for 2009
3. 1st Meeting of Committee on Subcontracting for 2009
4. 1st Meeting of Construction Industry Training Board for 2009
5. 8th Meeting of Manpower Training and Development Committee for 2007-08
6. 7th Meeting of Committee on Construction Site Safety for 2007-08
The public are welcome to observe the open-door session of the meeting. Due to physical constraints of the venue, seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The discussion in the closed-door session will not be open to the public in view of privacy and financial sensitivity.
25 February 2009
Last Updated: 2019-02-25 19:34:41