The 5th meeting of the Construction Industry Council for 2010 is scheduled for 27 August 2010 (Friday) at 2:30 pm in Room 1201, 12/F, Murray Building, Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong.
The agenda items of the open-door session of the meeting include:
1) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Construction Site Safety for 2010
2) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Environment and Technology for 2010
3) 2nd Meeting of Committee on Procurement for 2010
4) 3rd Meeting of Committee on Subcontracting for 2010
5) 2nd Meeting of Construction Industry Training Board for 2010
6) 1st Meeting of Committee on Manpower Training and Development for 2010
The public are welcome to observe the open-door session of the meeting. Due to physical constraints of the venue, seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The discussion in the closed-door session will not be open to the public in view of privacy and financial sensitivity.
25 August 2010
Last Updated: 2019-02-25 19:34:40