Skip to main content
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING APPEAL BOARD
Chairperson - Ir John CHAI Sung-veng, SBS
- Ir Prof. Francis AU Tat-kwong
- Ir Albert CHENG Ting-ning
- Ir Kelvin WONG Ka-wo
- Ir Prof. Richard YUEN Kwok-kit
Terms of Reference
- To review the appeal against decision made by BIM Certification and Accreditation Board (BIMCAB) for application or complaint cases, taking into account the relevant documentation, in order to reach a reasonable and independent decision;
- To set up the operational framework of Appeal Board (AB);
- To make a decision to request the BIMCAB for reassessment of the appellant under appeal review; and
- To report to the Council if it considers that the issue requires the attention of the Council.
Report to CIC
||Board Room, CIC Headquarters, 38/F, COS Centre, 56 Tsun Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
*Note: The matter will not be disclosed in view of privacy and financial sensitivity contained within the Report.
Last Updated: 2019-08-16 10:24:40