Construction Workers Festival 2021 –
Webinar on "Road To Construction Professional"
|The webinar aims to increase workers’ understanding on the Designated Workers for Designated Skills (“DWDS”) Provision and Trade Testing, share information about the career development path, as well as to encourage workers to get trade test professional qualification, upgrade themselves to become a construction professional.
|21 June 2021 (Monday)
||Construction Workers (family members are welcome to join)
||2100 9123 / email@example.com
Register for Webinar
- The link to the webinar will be sent to registered participants via email or sms in the week before the webinar.
- The CIC Webinar will be postponed if the No. 8 typhoon signal or above or black rainstorm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the webinar. CIC will inform the participants by email or sms for any new arrangement subsequently.
- The information provided by the applicant to the Construction Industry Council (the “CIC”), including any personal data as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the Ordinance), will be used solely for purposes related to the activities of the CIC.
- To keep the applicant informed of CIC activities and industry developments which may be of interest, the CIC would use the provided personal data, including name, phone number and email address, to update the applicant in relation to training courses, trade testing, registration, events, opinion surveys, job recruitment, achievements and other aspects of its work and the construction industry.
- The applicant is free to decide whether or not to receive such information. If one chooses not to do so, one should put a tick “√” in the box below.
- The applicant is entitled to request access to and correction of any errors in the personal data. If the applicant wishes to do so, he/she should write to the CIC at 38/F, COS Centre, 56 Tsun Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- The CIC will ensure that all personal data collected during the registration process will be handled in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. The CIC will not transfer the applicant's personal data to any third parties without prior consent of the applicant.
I do not wish to receive any information from the CIC in relation to its activities or developments in the construction industry.