Skip to main content

Loss and Damage of Registration Card

A worker could go to CIC Service Centres in person or by email for loss or damage of Construction Workers Registration card. An administration fee of HKD100 for application will be charge of issuing for a card. For card loss, workers can bring their damaged cards to CIC Service Centre, CIC staff will check the card and replace it if necessary.

Last Updated: 2020-07-27 16:09:48