Skip to main content
CIC Service Centres
- Construction Workers Registration and renewal could be applied by e-Application, mail, and "easyJob" mobile app. The registration card would be issued and posted to the successful applicants without visiting the CIC Service Centres in person. For more details, please refer to the webpage "How to apply". If an in-person application is necessary, a prior appointment is required by phone (tel: 2873 1911), "easyJob" mobile app or by email (email: email@example.com). For any other enquiries about training courses and trade tests, please call the CIC Hotline (tel: 2100 9000).
- All visitors must scan the venue QR code by “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app, complete a health declaration form subject to the normal body temperature, and wear proper face masks before entering CIC premises. Visitors who have a body temperature higher than 37˚C, not wearing masks, reside in buildings with confirmed cases, or have been to the countries/areas with outbreaks of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (Details are in accordance with the updated health quarantine announcements by the Centre for Health Protection), are not allowed to enter the CIC premises. For details of the latest CHP updates, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection website (URL: www.chp.gov.hk).
|CIC Service Centre
||Service Hour(1, 2 & 3)
||G/F, 44 Tai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay
(Exit A, MTR Kowloon Bay Station) (Map)
|9 am – 6 pm
Mondays to Fridays
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Shop 6-7, MTR Nam Cheong Station
(Opposite to the gates of Exit D within the Station) (Map)
(1) Arrangements on Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning
- On Mondays to Fridays, if the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning (“related warning”) is cancelled at or before 2 pm, all CIC Service Centres will resume duty within 2 hours; if the related warning is cancelled or lower after 2 pm, all CIC Service Centres will be closed.
(2) All CIC Service Centres will be closed at 5:00 pm on the followings specified date(s). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- 21 December 2021 (Winter Solstice)
- 24 December 2021 (Christmas Eve)
- 31 December 2021 (New Year's Eve)
(2) All the CIC Service Centres are closed on the following public holidays and specified date(s). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- 27 December 2021 (The first weekday after Christmas Day)
- 1 January 2022 (The first day of January)
Last Updated: 2021-11-10 09:43:47