Skip to main content
Chan Kiu Construction Decoration Engineering Limited
Mew Fook Kee Air Conditioning Engineering Co., Ltd
Ming Tai Construction Engineering Co. Ltd.
World Pacific Scaffolding Systems Ltd.
Ying Wah Construction Group Ltd
Applicants must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
• A candidate of the 2021 HKDSE who attains a minimum of level 3 for Chinese Language and English Language and level 2 for Mathematics and Liberal Studies (i.e. “3322”).
• A Hong Kong resident.
• At least one of the applicant’s parents, legal guardians or siblings must be
- currently engaged in “construction work” . Those carrying out non-construction works on construction sites (e.g. site clerk, security guard, site management, etc.) will not be considered. The CIC may request for relevant information regarding the construction work carried out for verification; and
- a registered construction worker with valid registration on/before 30 June 2021 and the registration is still valid on the dates of the submission of the application form and the scholarship award presentation ceremony.
The applicant’s parents/legal guardians/siblings must not be a full-time employee of the CIC.
How to Apply
- Applicants must read Application Guide carefully before completing the e-Application Form.
- Applicants should apply online through the e-Application Form on or before 31 August 2021.
- Supporting documents should be uploaded when submitting the e-Application Form. Please refer to the Application Guide for details.
- Applicants can send us any supporting documents/other supplementary information via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after completing the online application. Please provide the applicant's name, phone number and the application number when you submit any documents by email.
The Scholarship Award Presentation Ceremony 2020: Press Release
Last Updated: 2021-10-08 12:06:28