Construction Supervisor / Technician Programme
Construction Supervisor/Technician Programme is designed for secondary school graduates who wish to pursue a technician or supervisory career in the construction industry. This training programme is sub-divided into four streams:
- Diploma in Building Construction Supervision
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Supervision
- Diploma in Building Services Supervision
- Diploma in Quantity Measurement
- All-round and specialized technical training in proper work skills and professional site. supervision techniques for 18 months
- Combination of theoretical and practical mode of training.
- 18 months in-house training plus 6 months site practice.
- The training is as well supplemented by theoretical studies at Vocational Training Council (VTC).
- Training allowance is entitled for trainees at maximum $3,150 per month.
Course Content and Admission Requirements (Chinese version only)
Application Form Download
Course Information Guide
Enquiry: 2100 9000